MiniRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Reference info

Go down

Character Reference info Empty Character Reference info

Post  Nithak Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 am

Taken from: http://apocalypse-project.deviantart.com/journal/25179047/

Unfortunately, with Apocalypse Project, there is no set characters. That being said, you need to make your own.

Your character has to have a variety of things. First off, the application:

Name: (Put your character's full name here... Demons usually just have one name, but sometimes they have last names as well. )
Age: (Put at least how old they look... Demon years are hard to calculate because they live for a very long time, and depending upon what kingdom they are from measures how old they look and how long they live. You can put how old they really are, but no ridiculous numbers like five million. -_-' Ru is around two hundred. )
Race: (What kind of demon are they? Or are they not demon at all?)
Height:
Weight:
Birthday: (If you don't know or don't want to put it, just put 'Unknown' )
Birthplace: (Same as above. )
Affinity: (All demons have powers based upon an element, like super strength is usually an earth derived ability. What element magic do they use?)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Theme song: (You don't really have to do this one, but I like looking for songs that fit my characters. )

You need to state which Kingdom your character is from, or if they live in the city.

Also, you need to state their strengths and WEAKNESSES. They can't NOT have a weakness. Elements have their weaknesses. So, if someone is from the light element, their weakness could be dark. You could also be a bit more creative and choose a different element from the norm to be their weakness. (For instance, Ru's element is shadow, but her weakness is fire. )

Put what their personality is like, and where their loyalties lie. Don't forget to mention personality quirks and other things.

FOR REAPERS ONLY:

Reaper characters have to put which regiment they are in. The Reaper masters are in order:

Styx (1st Rank) Fire element (Ru and Testial’s master)
Styx is the eldest and most powerful Reaper of all, extremely well-versed in a number of different elements, but specializes in fire. While he has a sort of calm, cold personality, he can be unbelievably cruel. He’s loyal to the Death Kingdom to the bone, and will do anything for the king. He is a second-rank lion demon.

Testial (2nd Rank) Ice and Death elements (Katta’s master)
Testial is a strange one… He has a friendly and lazy personality, and is quite the procrastinator. He’s the kind of guy who you wouldn’t expect to be powerful, but will take you down easily if you make him do it. He is hopelessly sadistic, however, and will torture his enemies. Like Styx (His most trusted friend, even if Testial teases him, calling him hopelessly cruel) he is extremely loyal to his kingdom. He is a lich. (Third-rank demon)

Ru (3rd Rank ) Shadow element (Elaina’s master )
Ru is a slacker, and has a bad mouth and a hot head. Due to political problems, she dresses male. While she might act tough, she's a softie. Second-rank Dog demon, the daughter of Cerberus.

Katta (But you can call him Tom. ) (4th rank) Ice element (Gloria and Kiara’s master… Sheesh, the ladies man. XD )
Tom is the comic relief guy… He LOVES lightening the mood, but he can’t take anything really seriously. He’s attracted to cute girls, and can’t help but flirt with them. Second-rank Dragon demon.

Gloria (5th Rank) Wind element (Devon’s master )
Gloria has a cute, girly personality, loving to flounce about, drink tea, eat cookies, yadda yadda. However, despite her cute and friendly demeanor, she’s nasty. She’s not particularly loyal to the kingdom, and there are a few theories going about that SHE’S the reason prince Nyx went missing. She’s sadistic, but always sugar-coats her murders and attacks, justifying it one way or another so she won’t get in trouble. It is unknown what kind of demon she is since she looks so human.

Elaina (6th rank) Dark element
Elaina is a mute, but is particularly well –versed in her abilities, able to easily take fifth rank if she really wanted to. However, Gloria scares her, so she doesn’t bother trying. She’s a pushover, careful listener (Since she can’t exactly talk), and follows directions to the word. Second-rank Ocelot demon.

Devon (7th Rank) Earth element
Devon is usually a good humored man, but is easily angered. When angered, he’s unstoppable, and ends up doing more harm than good. Second-rank Bear demon.

Kiara (8th Rank) Water element
It is supposed that Kiara is a relative of the great Styx due to her heritage and looks, but there is no way to prove it. She’s snobbish, but quiet. Second-rank Lion demon.

Usually, Reapers are grouped by their element. So, if you are well-versed in Water, you'd go to Kiara. I'd prefer it if I chose which regiment your character goes to, but if you insist on choosing your own, I want you chose the one that most fits your character's element.

Also, you need to state and draw out both what kind of scythe your Reaper has and what it looks like (ie, Chain scythe, double-bladed or double-sided scythe) and their Hellhound. Please note that since your hellhound is of a lower power level than the top 8 Reapers, you will only be allowed one (or two at most) and they won't be very big.

OTHER INFO:

Okay, I think that a lot of people will be signing up as a Reaper (Call me psychic...) But I don't want EVERYONE to be a Reaper (That would kind of defeat the purpose). So I'm only going to allow you two Reaper characters. The other characters have to be something else. You can make as many characters as you'd like, and you don't have to roleplay them all. However, you need to have at least one SET Roleplay character, and state that it is a character that you will be roleplaying if you are going to roleplay at all.

If your character is a Reaper, they can't be stronger than the eight most powerful Reapers. Your Reaper character WILL be a higher-rank Reaper, but they can't be more powerful than their masters.

Also, a backstory might be nice.
Nithak
Nithak

http://www.nithak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum