MiniRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds - Round 3.5

2 posters

Go down

Two Worlds - Round 3.5 Empty Two Worlds - Round 3.5

Post  Mask Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 am

Soft sound of drops of liquid hitting the water surface taped into his blank mind, counting the seconds he stayed alive. Until a moment, he suddenly realized that he was no longer floating in that abstract land of nightmares, that he was awake.

Slowly, Vaserfal opened his eyes. It took him a few blinks to grasp the situation. He stared at the ceiling, not bothering to look elsewhere, because he knew full well he was in his room. The dropping sound was from the blood transfusion that was being given to him. Vaserfal blinked a few times, and realized his vision was still blurry. He couldn't distinguish but shapes and shadows.
Mask
Mask
Admin

https://minirp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds - Round 3.5 Empty Re: Two Worlds - Round 3.5

Post  hihiki Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 am

"Yu knouw dat I dun wante aneone else bute yu knouw aboute my existenceh, Memphise" A man voice whispered from outside Vaserfal's door, enough for him to recognize. The guy spoke in a very strange accent that Vaserfal could barely understand what he said but he probably went with someone else.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 am

"I know that this is difficult for you, Jun, but we can't lose our best fighter." Memphis responded, more softly and more cautiously. He knew full well that if Vaserfal was awake, which he was, he would not miss a word they were exchanging.

"He had lost a lot of blood, and it affected his vision quite badly. Sure, he would recover normally, but his fighting abilities would be affected. We don't want that to happen."

Memphis quieted down for a while before continuing, "... In the worst case, we'll drug him to make sure he sleeps while you treat him."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 am

The man name Jun left out a soft sigh and quietly pushed the door open. "Yu knouw dat I not sey nou tou yu. Houeveh Memphise," He stopped and looked at Memphis seriously, "I no garantee dat he woud be able teh recoveh fully. Etspecialy when... He hatd herd our talk." Jun looked down to Vaserfal, "His brerth soundz no lik fainte"

(sry for the try-to-be-Chinese talk, master xD but it would b weird to find a Chinese medical master with proper English xD)
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 pm

[Aren't Jun and Memphis outside of Vaserfal's room? XD Because if they're by the side of the bed, they will see immediately that Vaserfal is awake.
And accents are fun. XD]

Memphis sent Jun a cold look. "I'll let you take care of it."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm

( Master, Jun just pushed the door open and walked in while talking =O "The man name Jun left out a soft sigh and quietly pushed the door open.")

"Ifz yu ar awaken alle redy." Jun sat down by Vaserfal's bed and talked to him. "Telle mi about yu condition. And not... do not move" He tried his best to speak more clearly, "I am goin to setop (stop) yur (your) necke ferom beleeding (from bleeding)". As talking, Jun let down the box on his back and pulled out a small bag of herb, a bowl and a small smasher. He took a look at Vaserfal's neck and put a quite amount of the herb into the bowl and started to smash. "Bullete cutte, a lidde bitte mor and yu'd die"
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:04 am

[THE HELL. I'm such an idiot, sorry kitty. T^T]

"I know." Vaserfal replied blankly, his glazed blue eyes fixing on Jun's shape. He still couldn't distinguish the man's facial features, just blocks of quite meaningless black and white.

Memphis looked at this, close the door and left.
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 am

Jun took out a bandage from the box and spread the smashed herb on it. "Holdon, it'll hurte a lote" He said, rubbed the herb onto Vaserfal's scar.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 am

A tearing pain pierced through the young man's body, causing his every single muscle to tense in throes. He grasped the sheets, tearing them in his efforts to calm himself and keep himself still. The only sign of pain that he showed on his face, though, was that his eyes squeezed shut so hard that a tear came out.

Unfocused eyes stared at Jun. That was all Vaserfal could do, because it hurt too much to talk.
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:00 am

Despite the pain it caused, the herb that Jun put onto Vaserfal's cut stop it from bleeding instantly. Jun used the clean towel and water that Memphis had left next to Vaserfal's bed to clean around the assassin's neck and rolled the bandage with the herb he had prepared before around it quickly but gently. "Nao, tell mi about yur eyes' condision (condition)." He demanded.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

Vaserfal began to speak very slowly. "I... can only see shapes and shadows. It is... very blurry."

The pain on his neck still persisted, but he had gotten used to it. He blinked his blue eyes, and in that moment, looked totally like a harmless boy who couldn't even protect himself, let alone hurting other people. He released his grip on the sheets, taking a deep breath, and relaxed.

"Please do something." He said, still weak and breathy, but a lot firmer. "I don't want to lose my vision."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 am

"Bi patent (patient)" Jun replied calmly. "Deh treatmente will take at leazte a week, dependeh on your patience and will. Ferom (from) nao on, cloz yur eye and no move until I tell yu to."

As saying, Jun took out another bag of herb, bowl and smasher and a small steel box. He started to smash the new herb until it turned to a smooth black mixture and put in some small red herb then mix them together. "Cloz yur eye nao." He ordered.

("eye" is in singular on purpose Razz because Jun doesn't speak that frequently so he doesn't really care about singular and plural =D)
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Vaserfal shut his eyes, listening to the sound of Jun moving around. "... Who are you?" He asked, quietly.
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Jun stopped for awhile to look at Vaserfal and then come back to his preparing with the bandage and herb mixture. "I juste a dead man, Vaserfal." He returned to quiet and applied the mixture onto Vaserfal's eyes then carefully wrapped the bandage around Vaserfal's head, covering the eyes with the mixture. "Yu mighte talk te mi if yu ar bored bute no move head. One small mittake mighte take yur eye sighte forevar." Jun said and opened his steel box, took off a bunch of small needles and slowly drove them in some particular spot all over Vaserfal's head.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 pm

"I understand." Vaserfal breathed out softly, obeying completely. He made no more effort to think about who that man might be, but the light came to him itself. He had heard of him somewhere, did he? That mysterious acquaintance of Memphis that no one really knew the whereabouts...

"Dead men are better dead." He suddenly said, not stating anything else at all.
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Jun startled at Vaserfal's words but quickly came back to his work. He applied the last needle into Vaserfal's right temple and stood up to prepare some more treatment.

"Too bad dat sometimez yu can'te juste die properly." He replied.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 pm

"Then we are pretty much on the same boat." The assassin ignored the feeling as if an army of ants was running around on his face. He didn't add any comment after that, though. "Thank you for the treatment. It is highly appreciated."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 am

"May stay aliv bi luk or may not. Sav dat thank teh Memphise later on."

A week had passed earlier than Vaserfal would recognize about it. Everyday Jun stayed in the room with him, not leaving even for a second. He did the needle treatment and changed Vaserfal's bandage twice a day at exact same time, Memphis passed by three times a day with soup for Vaserfal and some vegetarian food for Jun, he always stayed for half an hour to talk to Jun about Vaserfal's condition.

"Diz wuld bi teh laste treatemente for nao, Memphis." Jun said when Memphis walked in with food at the time he took off the needle from Vaserfal's head. "Leive (leave) on teh bandagz for nao and take ite off at sikx o'clocke in teh mornin' temorrau (tomorrow). Use warm wateh to clean hiz eye. Calle mi iv (if) hiz eye stille no see things. I leive him fore yu ferom nao." As saying, Jun put his equips back into the box and prepared to go.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 am

"Wait." Vaserfal suddenly said and leap off the bed. Despite the fact that his eyes were still covered behind bandages, he grasped Jun's arm with accuracy. "You're not leaving until I'm sure my vision had returned. I want you to finish the treatment. I don't want anyone else to touch it."

He then turned to Memphis, and after a moment of consideration, he said, "I can eat normally now. May I have black bread and caviar?"

The yellow-eyed boy didn't show any surprise. "Yes, of course. I'll tell the cooks to take care of that."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 am

"Yu nid mi no mor. Iv sumthin happenz, I wil com' again." Jun replied to Vaserfal's call. "Also yu shall not see mi face."

Said Jun, his hand quietly disappeared from Vaserfal's hand like he had never been there. Vaserfal heard no foot step but Jun's smell quickly vanished with his existence.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 am

Even if he could have, Vaserfal didn't try to pursuit the mysterious man. He stood, looking rather blank.

"Don't push yourself," said Memphis as he left the room.
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down