MiniRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragment World - Round 6

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fragment World - Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fragment World - Round 6

Post  Mask Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 pm

"All right." Karem agreed, his smile wavering a little as he wrapped his arms around the girl, letting her rest on him. "Please get it done with quickly." He requested, green eye blinking worriedly.
Mask
Mask
Admin

https://minirp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

"Uhm." Rosa quietly answered. She carefully took out the needles, one by one, heat them up with the candle on the table and put them into the mixed herb bowl. There were only 5 main spots around Ivy's head and two on her shoulders. Since Rosa didn't want to kill her and her clothes are quite covered so the needles was only used to reduce the flow of "ki" inside Ivy's body so that she were only sent to sleep if this incident didn't happened. Rosa left out a quiet sigh. Lucky that they found her early, if not Ivy might be dead in a few days. She stepped to the bed with the herb bowl and took out one of the needle.

"Hold her still. It will hurt a lot." Said Rosa, started to inseart the hot needle that were covered with the mixture of herbs and alcohol into the first spot on Ivy right temple. As the needle went in, Ivy started to shake and scream as if she was suffering from a great pain that would send her to death.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithak Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 am

(She does that even when she's still asleep? )
Nithak
Nithak

http://www.nithak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am

(I suppose that unconciousness doesn't mean you can't feel pain. Like... mhmm =D in Chinese Kungfu movie? xD Sometimes you are in pain but you just don't have enough strength to wake up. Beside, basically when they pull the needles out, she should be awake already. It just because of the infection that she got high fever and couldn't wake up yet.)
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

[This is the third time I type this already pffft *kicks forum* ]

"I-Ivy?" Karem startled, tightening his grasp around the girl. Never could he imagine her in such expressions of pain. Letting her head rest on his collarbone, he whispered into her ear, "Ivy, it's okay, it'll end soon, it's for your good I swear..."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

(omg xD almost forget about this xD)

Rose looked at Karem for a second. "Does an assassin have this kind of feeling toward other's pain?" She thought, amazed. May she feel the same when master died. But it'd been too long, she couldn't remember. Rose turned her attention back to her work. Each needle drew in, it made Ivy more painful. But it was good, Ivy felt pain that means she is gaining her concious and she wouldn't leave them.

The last needle was inserted, this time Ivy didn't scream, she was driven back to sleep, deep and sound, her breath was back to normal. Rosa swept away the sweat on her forehead and left to the door.

_I leave you with her for now. - She said to Karem. - Will be back to take the needles out. She should wake up normally after.

Said Rosa and left the room. It was time to talk to Kamen about what had to be done.

(Anyone tell me where is Kamen now? xD)

Last edited by hihiki on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 am

[I wanted to write a passage for Kamen but I was in class and got distracted. ; 3;]

Kamen was waiting for her outside the room. "Quite impressing techniques you've got, young lady. But it's not like I'm forgiving you for hurting my child in the first place. Now, what was that that you wanted?"
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"They're your children so I suppose that you know about an assassin's job. I need to finish my job so someone has to die." Rose looked up to the man, he somehow reminded her about master, she thought Ivy and Karem to him were as dear as she to her master. She shook the thought off her mind, it's not time to grieve about what had been the past. She continued, coldly. "I need a name, of the one that want my client's death, Clark Hamserton's death."

(write it somewhere else then D: ;3; no internet at home = super sucks.)

Last edited by hihiki on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm

[Uuuuuh this is so difficult. D:]

Kamen stared at her for a while before laughing out loud, a mirthless laugh that sounded more like the coughs of someone who choked on their breath. "You violated the rules that your master told you, and now you ask information in exchange for that?" The red gaze hardened. "Oh well, I actually don't care that much. But if I leak the information about the customer out to another assassin, what do you think will happen to our business?"

The white man looked at the girl, who had to be bubbling with anger now, and said casually, "I could give you something else. But, being a free assassin as you are, information is not accessible for you."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"Then what do you want from me? Taking the job and leave it undone is violating master's rules, too." Rose looked at Kamen directly in the eyes. "Someone has to die, you heard me. If it's not your customer, then it will have to be one of them. " She whistled.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 am

Kamen stared at the girl in front of him for a moment. "... Our problem is not solved. I can't tell you if you're not one of my children."
Mask
Mask
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hihiki Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Rosa startled by Kamen words, she looked at him with her eyes wide opened, for a moment, she didn't know what to say. Would it be ridiculous if she asked to join after she made his girl almost die like that? Beside, she felt joining Kamen was like replacing her master for the sake of one thousand pounds. That definitely sound wrong. Or should she just kill Ivy or Karem and flee with her money? The Liars was a big organization, they would definitely hunt her down at any cost and it would be impossible to make more money in this country further on. Before she noticed, she had been staring at Kamen, confusing, saying nothing.
hihiki
hihiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2